
So glad you came to visit. What a fun couple of days! Denton you brave soul, we appreciate the long drive to come see everyone.

Dog pile on uncle Chad!

Kade would hold Braezer when no one was watching but his favorite thing to do was pet her head.

All Kali wanted to do was hold Braelyn. So cute!

Kali as quite the little poser.
4 comments:
I haven't seen Denton in YEARS! He looks great and his kids are adorable. This is why I love blogging, I get to catch up a bit.
I just want to kiss Braelyn's cheeks! Seriously!
Yeah you have a blog!! Braelyn is adorable!! Email me @ marisa.goodman@hotmail.com with your email if you want. our blog is private.
Hey guys, glad to see you have a blog. your little daughter is so cute. I had my baby at Banner gateway but Shelly was on maternity leave. That would have been cool to have you as a nurse. Well I hope we can keep n touch. Cute little family. By thw way this Amy (Edington) Evans.
Post a Comment