Jul 13, 2008

"Do Not Let Her Fall Asleep"

Dad was given strict instructions "do not let her fall asleep", because Mom was on her way home and needed to feed her. Braelyn was pretty tired from not sleeping well the night before. As you can see she was pretty wiped out and there wasn't much Dad could do to keep her awake....except burst out in a laugh.

7 comments:

Farris said...

I'm so glad you finally joined the blogging world, everybody always asks me why you don't have one, now you do. WE LOVE to see pictures of Braelyn, all the kids gather around the computer. Koye thinks every picture should "talk" and wants to hear what Braelyn has to say in each one. Keep the pictures coming. We miss our Braelyn. love you guys.

Ron and Debbie said...

I agree with Koye...I wish every picture could talk, and that we could hear what Braelyn would say. But, the important thing is that we can see all of you, and watch Braelyn grow. Can't imagine what we ever did without computers and digital cameras! So glad Grandma (Mom Hall) could meet Braelyn.

The Price Family said...

Hi guys..I am so glad you have started a blog. We live in the same valley and we never see each other. Your little girl is SO beautiful! Maybe we can keep in touch a little better now! Hope all is well.

Sara
dspricefamily.blogspot.com

Goodmangang said...

We are so excited you started a blog. It is nice to see what family is up to. We love keep up with nicole, kendra and missy. We all need to get together soon. Our blog is goodmangang.blogspot.com

Spindle said...

That is so so cute I am so glad to see you on here! Braelyn is so cute I cant wait to see you guys again!

Adam said...

Hey, glad to see ya blogging with the masses.

Tha Macks

Merrells said...

I can't believe we haven't gotten to meet Braelyn yet. She is so cute! It will be fun to at least get to see her on here. And by the way. it is fun to get caught up with you guys to. See what happens, you have a baby and they become the popular ones!