Jan 6, 2009

Christmas at the Goodman's

Christmas eve at the Barney's! All the kid's and unmarried in the traditional Christmas play.

Uncle Chad and Braezer as Angels!

Koye showing us his new "light up" sketchers. Soooo cool!

Madisen showing Brae her new toys!

Aunt Brookie!

Chris and "Braelyn lou who"

Yeah for Christmas! This sleepy head didn't wake till 8:30.

I know you're going to hate me for this Nicole but I love this picture. The Farris' on Christmas morning. Nicole's cute little bump is hiding behind Madi.

Papa and Mimi making us yummy biscuits and gravy!

Crew would rather play with his eyelashes then all his new toys.

Koye wth one of his MANY hulks!

4 comments:

Merrells said...

Fun pictures! It was god to see you guys and spend a little time with everyone. Braelyn is so sweet. My kids fell in love with her!

Ron and Debbie said...

Thanks for posting the Christmas pictures...you did a great job with your new camera! We'll expect some more good ones when you get back from Oregon!!
Love you guys! Mom

Farris said...

What are you talking about Shelley..that picture is absolutly beautiful!! We miss you guys!
Nicole

Farris said...

Shelley you are busted! I dont even like pictures when I look good, paybacks are a bee-otch! I will get you:)
-Billy