Mar 30, 2009

Weekend in Benson!

I still love going home! I love the land and openness that our parents have living in the country and I especially love it now that we have Braelyn. The adventures we had growing up as kids with so much freedom is not like anything you can get living in the city. We spent one weekend playing outside in the yard and roaming the sand wash behind my parents house. We were showing Brae how much fun it can be and the trouble we use to get in to.


My parents still have this ancient swing set at their house from when we were kids..... so we thought we'd give it a try!

Burying her feet in the sand!

Wally's rusty old tonka truck. They don't make em like this anymore.

Swinging with uncle Wally. The chains are still holding up???

Not too fond of the slide.



soooo strong!

Hangin with dad!
Check out the boots!


pretty!

No comments: