Brae's birthday party was fun. We kept it small and simple and had a blast. She played hard and looked so stinkin cute in her little zebra outfit. The party was "jungle" themed and turned out great. She got a safari jeep sandbox, a swing, a zebra pool and too many other things (thanks all!).
Sure loved all my presents. Thanks everybody!
6 comments:
She is adorable. I love her pictures. Where did you have them taken at? (comment on here I will check to see if you did) Very cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can I just say that that is the cutest outfit ever!!!!!!!! Love the tights! It tops it off!
I love seeing all the pics of Braelyn! She is so stinkin cute! Love ya guys
Such a fun party...so glad I could be there. Papa was so sad to miss it. Braelyn looks so cute, and is so lucky to have such a wonderful family who loves her so very much!! All the pictures are so good!!
Love you a so very much! Mimi
Brooke Fenn: Kiddie Kandids. Very easy. other moms recommended them.
My mom must have commented under our name because we wished we COULD have been there. She looks so cute in her outfit! We will for sure be there for number 2. Love ya.
Post a Comment