Jul 28, 2008
Cooking For Dad!
Braelyn and I made Chris his favorite meal, chicken tacos! Whenever I make them I make a ton because they are very time consuming and they're great leftovers. My mom bought these aprons for us so we decided to use them and wait for Chris to come home.

Braelyn sat in her bebepod (chair) and watched mom cook for an hour. She loves to sit on the counter and play with all the things she's not suppose to, paper towel roll, salt n pepper shakers and anything that makes a loud noise when it falls. She's just recently been into cups and the red ones especially. Braezer also thinks she's a big girl and can drink from them too. Whenever Chris or I have something to drink she goes crazy until we put it up to her mouth and let her pretend to drink. It's soo funny. She's only 4 months old and not supposed to be doing this yet, right?
Of course, daddy comes home and she cheeses it up. Braelyn thinks the world of her dad and thinks he's just sooo funny. I love her little grin in this picture, it shows so much of her personality. It can be an all nighter with no sleep and Braelyn will flash that grin. Chris and I can never get mad at her, that little smile just makes us laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I love the aprons, and the chicken tacos look yummy. We tried our hand at gardening, and it just didn't turn out, maybe I should get some tips, yours looks great!
Braelyn looks so cute, I bet she's getting so fun and it only gets better! Love the cheezy grin.
What good looking women Chris has in his life. I taught him well. ( :
Cute Shell! You guys are so cute! What a good little wife you are!
How cute!! We need to get her and Bryce together and see what they think of each other! Bryce goes crazy whenever he sees someone his own size! He just got his first toothd and is working on two more. That is definitly not a fun thing to look forward to!
I love her grin! Chicken tacos?? You aren't allowed to talk about those without sharing them! Shell why are you so stinkin pretty!
How cute! I love the aprons. Those chicken tacos look sooo good!
You guys are so cute! Leave it to your mom to find those great aprons.
Hey there Goodys,
Love the blog or should I say the Chronicles of Braelyn :)
The pictures and narratives are wonderful. You guys are a beautiful family. Love, Chris & Jerry
Congratulations!!!! She is adorable! How are you guys doing? You are adorable parents. We are so happy for you. Can I add you to my blog?
Cyndi & Steve Mullenaux :-)
Post a Comment