Aug 4, 2008
D-Backs!
We took Braelyn to her first d-backs game the other night, she did incredibly well. I think she's sees it enough on TV at home that sitting there didn't really bother her. It was late though, by the 7th inning she was gone and fell asleep in dads arm. Of course that meant she'd be up the rest of the night but oh well, fun times!
Braelyns famous look. Whole fist in mouth! She has yet to pick a finger, she's much happier with her entire hand.
They played the cubbies and actually won 2-0. Yeah d-backs.!
Gross picture! It was way passed our bedtime, Braezer and mom were exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Chris,
What's up man? It has been a long while since I last talked with you. It is good to see you with a family. How time passes by! I have one little girl and another mystery on the way (we don't know what we are having yet) I will try and get the blog site updated so you can see the family. Talk to you soon.
Daison
She looks so cute in her d-backs gear! She is such a cute little baby, we miss her so much.
You are teaching her well. Go D-Backs. Love Dad
Great job guys! Way to teach her young. Don't forget to call the old man when you go. He loves to hold cute babies up in the booth :)
Post a Comment