Aug 5, 2008

4 months!

I'm such a bad mom, she's almost 5 months now and I'm just barely posting her 4 month old pictures. Anyways, this is Braelyn at 4 months . My little chubbo is growing up so fast. I can't believe how much I love this kid. She has changed the world for the two of us, Chris and I just can't get enough of that cheezy grin. She has recently found her toes and loves to watch mom and dad eat. She is facinated with people eating, imagine that! I think she likes the colors of the plates and cups that my obsessive husband can't quit buying. (Chris has a thing for these plastic cups at target, we have them in every color). She is quite the morning girl, 6am is her favorite time of the day. She jabbers the most and goes crazy in her exer-saucer in the early morn. She knows her dad as the funny guy and mom means meal time. She's is such a good baby during the day, hardly ever cries. ( we're still working on the nights) She loves being outside but is now terrified of Gus (the family dog). Bath time is great and "Baby Einstein" has been a real life saver. Happy 4 months, Braezer!
These was just a few days ago. I posted this picture just because it's cute. It looks like a first day of school picture.

Braelyn posing as a girly girl in her leopard print skirt! SOOO sweet! 4 months is such a fun time.

9 comments:

Marisa said...

I love the "back to school" picture. She is so adorable!

Colton and Ashley said...

I love those rolls! She is seriously adorable!

Farris said...

I just want to squeeze her and kiss her cheeks. She really is one of the cutest babies and I'm not just saying that because I'm her aunt. Hurry and come see us will you so we can.....

The Price Family said...

I love her cheeks. She is such a pretty baby. Isn't it so amazing how they just come into your life and change it for the better?!

Brent and Brooke said...

Happy four-five months Braelyn! She is so grown up sitting in her own chair.

Ron and Debbie said...

What a sweetheart. We just don't get to see her enough. Love you guys

Alisha said...

I just want to squeeze her! How do you keep your mom and Teresa from stealing her?!?

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Charlee said...

Wow I don't believe how much Braelyn has changed. She is so beautiful. I'm not sure who who's chubbier Tess or Braelyn. I love it. I'm still new at all this blogging stuff but I hope you don't mind I added you guys to our blog. We need to get together soon.