

We took Braelyn to stay at her Papa and Mimi's for the first time. We've only been to Benson a couple of times since she was born and the last time she was there was in May. The weather was beautiful, Brae was actually able to go outside without burning from the heat. She loves being outiside and it's just too hot at home to take her out very long. Brent, Brooke and Chad also went, what a fun weekend! This picture is Braezer with her Papa singing "Wash the Lady's Dishes" a song Papa is very famous for. All the grandkids just love it when he sing's this to them.

Braelyn with her daddy, the funny guy who's always showing her tricks!

Braelyn exhausted from too much fun and all the attention. I think we were both ready for a nap. Mommy tends to spoil her a little too much though, I love the cuddles and sometimes have a hard time putting her down. Snuggle time is where I take it all in!
5 comments:
That was fun! We need to go up there sometime I want to see your house and brent and brooks house also.
Hot Ma Ma. I have to compliment you, you look great! So much fun loving on them while they sleep. I love to do that while dad does dishes.
Elli
So you look too cute... both of you! We were down there just two weeks ago. Too bad we didnt plan better.. I want to see you guys!
I wish I was there but at least I got to talk to you on the phone that day, better than nothing. Every grandkid has to do "wash the lady's dishes" with papa, all my kids loved it! I know the song makes no sense and is razy but it's tradition with papa. You all look so good!
You look so beautiful! I love the Benson weather. Cuddle time is the best time. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Post a Comment