So I'm a week late but here they are. Braelyn the little Leprechaun. She was so cute! It was fun getting her ready and mom and I had a blast making her costume. Grandpa Bray thought we were crazy when he found us in the bathroom hair spraying her hair red. Everything turned out and I was proud of my untalented self. Thanks Grandma Mary!
The St. patricks day baby Leprechaun. She makes a very cute red head!
Here's Braelyn and her cousins. We have Jaida as Miss. Ladybug, Brae the Leprechaun and Jaycee as Dorthy.
Matthew, Jaida, Jaycee, Nathan and Braezer
Brae with here Auntie Cathy the wicked witch.
Nov 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
bout time you put these up shelley belly! i was so glad to be able to see her and introduce the Kegger. as the years go by it will be fun to watch them grow up and hopefully see each other often. love you guys, beth
Cutest little Leprechaun I've ever seen! You guys did such a good job on her costume.....such talent! :)
What a cute red headed Leprechaun! I can't wait to get the chance to babysit!LOL
such a cute little leprechaun. April's little girl is so cute!
Love your new family picture!! It was fun being able to have you all and your little Leprechaun over for a Halloween/Birthday celebration. Thanks for helping us celebrate!
Post a Comment