Nov 6, 2008

Off to Oregon!

Surprise! So on a whim the girls (Brooke, Debbie, Braelyn and I) all decided to fly to Oregon and see Nicole, Billy and the kids. Billy was in on the surprise and picked us up from the airport without Nicole knowing. When we got back to their house Bill walked in the house with Braelyn while the rest of us hid in the garage. I called Nicole on her cell phone so we could all hear her reaction and all I got was a scream and she hung up on me. Guess she was surprised. The trip was tons of fun and the weather was beautiful. We sure miss those guys!

Brae's first plane ride. She did awesome and slept most of the way.
Roloff Farm! On friday we all went to the Roloff Farm from "Little People Big World". The kids had a blast picking out pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, eating kettle corn, holding snakes and taking a tractor tour of the farm.

This is us posing with Mrs. Amy Roloff herself. She was very nice and told us she has friends that live in Gilbert AZ.

Braezer intrigued by this creepy snake!

Mommy and Brae getting some picture time.Braelyn with her cousin Madi. Brae loves her cousins! I think her and Madi will always have a special bond. Madi has sang the Cuppycake song, "I love you so and I want you to know..." since Braelyn was born and to this day Brae responds whenever someone sings that song. She will look up and give you a great big grin.

Brae loves her Koye boy too! Koye kept saying "Braelyn is so cute" and then he would pat her head.

Then there's Crewser. He's been a bit of a momma's boy lately. I think he knows a little sister is on the way. Had to capture a moment when he wasn't tugging at Nicoles side. This kid is sooo crazy and such a sweetie too.

Nicole with her auntie Nicole saying " come back home to AZ already"

Too cute!

Brae loved the pumpkins. She was such a good girl this trip, easily entertained. We came home and she was so lost without her cousins.


Multnomah Falls! On saturday Billy drove us to these famous falls that were just across the Columbia River. They are the second largest year-round falls in the Nation. SOOO pretty! We ate lunch together and hit the trail for a closer look. It made for some great pictures and the kids had fun. Check out that belly!Brae and Koye hangin out. Goofy kids!
We stopped for some hot chocolate and no one was paying attention when I suddenly hear Brae grunting. When I looked down this is what I found. Guess that's why they make buckles for the strollers huh. Too funny!

Our little Madi all grown up.
This is little Crewser sucking his fingers and playing with his eyelashes. Weird child! Crew and Braezer spent some time in the stroller together. He kept getting annoyed with her because she loved to play with his ears.

The girls.......and Koye. Koye liked being in all the pictures.
What little cuties!
Braezer with her mimi.

Thought this was a cute picture. I was actually surprised no one ended up in the fountain. Brae will be soon to follow.

Auntie Brooke! Brooke has been my saving grace. She helps to watch Braelyn when I go to work and when last minute things pop up. Brae loves her Auntie Brooke.
Playing in the grass at Portland Oregon temple.

The girls again. Where's Koye?
A Day at the Park! We came home on Sunday after a very short four day stay and before we left we had a picnic at the park. Nicole and Billy live across from this really cool park that all the kids just love. We made chicken tacos and homemade ice cream, sooo yummy!

Braelyn loved all the grass and played in the leaves. She's not use to all the green, living in AZ!
Thought this was such a cute picture of Crew. He can often entertain himself when he's not at Nicole's side.


The kiddos posing for me in the park. Braelyn will soon be ready to take off.

Our sweet girls! Poor Madi wanted to carry her around so bad but Brae the little chunker was too big to carry very long.


Mimi with her grandkids! Poor kids were so sick of posing for pictures!

Saying Goodbye! Saying goodbye always sucks. We miss these guys sooo much but luckily they're all coming home for Christmas. Braezer even got a smooch from Koye as we left for our plane. Thanks for having us Farris'. Such a fun trip but hopefully we won't have to make it too many more times!

2 comments:

Farris said...

That was such a fun time! You came at a perfect time, the weather was great and the leaves were still on the trees. We miss our Braelyn! Not too much longer before we see you again...counting down the days! Love ya.

Ron and Debbie said...

Thanks so much for getting us together for these very fun and memorable four days! I'm so glad I was able to spend some special time with all of you. Wonderful family, awesome weather, gorgeous trees, magnificant time!!