
These are just a few pictures we got taken when Braelyn turned 5 months. Our wedding photographer took them (fergusonphotographic.net). Of course it was suppose to be a family photo session but Braelyn was much cuter all by herself. My mom actually gave us this gift certificate as a present in Christmas 2007. What a great present it was Grandma Bray, thanks! Braezer did so good. We took pictures for 2 hours as mommy and daddy stood back singing, dancing and making faces trying to get Braelyn to smile. It's amazing what you'll do to get good photos , right. Too much fun! Braelyn's doing well, changing everyday. She now rolls over, loves music, laughs like a crazy girl (as you saw in the video) and let's her dad flip her bottom lip with his finger to get her to sleep, weird child?

Braezer and her Daddy. I love this picture.

Braelyn in one of our favorite outfits. Yes, she's discovered her tongue!

This is image is designed as a painting. Thought it was cute too!
6 comments:
That cheezy little grin just makes me smile every time I see it. When ever I'm havening a bad day I just look at one of her pictures and I have to smile. Her Papa loves her. It is good news from Nicole that we will have another little girl in our family. I love you guys.
Papa
Like I said before, you are going to have a very hard time choosing from these. These are actually some of my favorite! I know I say this all the time too but she is one of the cutest little babies I know.
She is just so cute! I love that one of her and Chris. NOthing like it :)
I love these pictures...thank you for sharing them. It just brings to mind this saying:
"Family...the greatest things in life aren't things."
Love you all so much... Mom
Chris and Shelley I stumbled upon your blog. Your little girl is just too cute. I love the pictures taken of her. The catch all sides of her personality. We need to get together. Hope all is well with the Goody's.
Baker's
You guys are the picture perfect family. Braezers is too Cute! Love the tongue sticking out!
Post a Comment