Sep 12, 2008

Trip to Las Cruces!

This was Braelyn's first trip to Las Cruces. She was sick and miserable at times, learning how to breathe out of her mouth instead of her nose, but still had tons of fun. Thanks for having us Teresa and Mac!

Braelyn was so jealous when she saw her cousins Madisen, Koye and Crew on a horse that she just had to join in on the fun. This is Braezer and her Uncle Mac. Braelyn getting to know Rusty before the big ride!
Look, no hands!
Hangin' out with uncle Mac.
Braelyn seeing her first Oryx. Uncle Mac will have to teach her how to hunt one of these someday.
Aunt Teresa. Braezer just loves her aunt T and thinks she's soooo funny!
Lovin' the open britches on this one!

Braelyn sporting the "Johnny Cash" onesie. I had to put a big huge bow in her hair just to make it a little girly.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

I don't know how many times I have said this but she is a "mini you"! She is beauty. I love the open button one:)

Farris said...

She is such a cute little girl! I have a request....if this baby is a girl I want you to make me a ton of bows and headbands! You always have cute things in her hair. They don't have a ribbon place anywhere close here. Either that or you will just have to come see us and help me make some. Give Braelyn a squeeze.

Colton and Ashley said...

How fun to visit family. And Teresa...she is so pretty. You really do have a wonderful family. Braelyn just adds to it! SO CUTE!!!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

Sure enjoyed being with you all this weekend. That little girl keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Love ya

Dad

The Price Family said...

Love her cheeks guys! And I agree with Nicole,you are awesome with her bows!