Oct 8, 2008

6 Months!

Our little Braezer! She's 6 months old now and too much fun. Brae now rolls around all over the place, likes her sweet potatoes, drinks from a straw, and loves music. Music turns her head. She's happy just watching music video's or the sound of anyone singing catches her attention. She's a very happy kid for the most part. A bit of a mommy's girl lately, but I can't say I hate it. Braezer has become very much a "people watcher" and thinks sleep is for the weak!
This is a rocking horse her aunt Teresa and Uncle Mac bought her. She goes crazy on this thing.
Braelyn and her grandma with a new book. Grandma spoils her rotten and buys her new things almost every time she comes to visit. The problem is.... she comes to visit every other week to babysit. We love you Grandma!

She sure loves her Daddy. Braezer must of got her love for music from her daddy. Chris sings her to sleep almost every night. Ready to run if she could. I am learning that she could soon be a greater challenge.
We love our pedi peds. I'm so excited because Brae's feet are finally big enough to wear them. so stinkin cute!


2 comments:

Farris said...

I lOVED seeing all the pictures of Braelyn! Especially at the lake with her toes painted and everything. What a little ham for the camera, she's already posing. Too bad we don't live closer I could just come shopping in Brae's closet for this new little girl. I love her pig tails!! I remember being so excited when I could put them in Madisen's hair. She just keeps on getting more cute, if that's possible.

Alisha said...

I love the two little ponies! She is just so much like you. Sorry Chris!