
What a fun trip! We went camping again for Chris's turkey hunt. Unfortunately no turkey for Chris but Grandpa got one. It's mainly just an excuse to get out of the house, chase some elk and hear them bugle. Braelyn was able to spend some much needed time with her twin cousins and her Auntie Ann. We spent most of the days inside due to cold weather and it even snowed. Tons of fun!

Braelyn now has two teeth! This was her first brush.

Of course it was beautiful and sunny on the last day. Grandma was getting her lovin in before we left.

Bathing in the camper. Brae still loves her bath time.

Bundled up for the night!

Braelyn with her cousins Zane and Alex. The twins are now a little over a year old. They were born premature and have some catching up to do. Braelyn could eat them both! This is the best picture I could find. we could never get them to all cooperate and look at the camera at the same time.
2 comments:
Tell your dad to stop stealing all the good shots! :) Teeth are dangerous. I'm sure you have found this out by now.
I love the picture of her in the bathtub. I don't think her and Koye will be taking a bath together anytime soon! Ha Ha. Just wait until you have boys.
Post a Comment