Oct 28, 2008

Land!

So we finally did it. We bought land just outside of Show Low and spent a day dreaming about living on it. Not so sure that dream will ever come true but I love the thought of having a place where our kids can run free. We went in on 30 acres with a few of our family members and it's just sooo pretty.


This was antelope we saw just across the road from our land!

3 comments:

Goodmangang said...

We almost got land in that area as well. We are still going to wait with times doing what they did to our little bathroom company it is a blessing that we waited. We even had antelope right on the land we wanted to buy. It would be a dream come true to own some land up in that area. Maybe we will get that chance when things pick back up.

Jade.

Farris said...

Hey, I didn't know you bought land. I knew your parents did but I didn't know you did also. Hurry up and build so we can come and visit! LOL

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey! Congratulations! We have land in Snowflake but I'm not sure if we'll ever use it...Colt's dad has an acre for each kid....who knows though. So far no one has built on it so we could end up with 8 acres! It's really nice up there though...and you can't beat having a lot of land! Hopefully your dream will come true!