Nov 6, 2008

Suns game!

Brae's first Suns game! Brent was kind enough to get us tickets to a preseason game and we had a blast. It was Brent, Chad, Chris, Braelyn and I. Brae loves this kind of stuff, hanging with her uncles and daddy. The dancers were entertaining (per uncles and dad). At one point they made Braelyn and I stand up and dance for some TV time. Eventually, the Suns beat the Bobcats(Charlotte) in double over time. Lots of fun, thanks to uncle Brent!





3 comments:

Brooke Fenn said...

I can't get over how cute she is. She's adorable!

Brent and Brooke said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Cute pic of Braelyn and her Uncle Brent, I hope she distracted him from the cheerleaders...probably not though!

Ron and Debbie said...

Who would be looking at the Cheerleaders, when you have such a cute baby to pay attention too? Her uncles were lucky to get to spend time with her. Making memories those are the best. Hold on to each one.

Love
Papa