
Off to the lake! Toes painted and I'm ready to go

so cute!

Getting ready for her first boat ride. Lookin a little like Elvis.

Wasn't so sure about the life jacket at first but soon got use to it.

Chillin with my grandpa. He loves to tease me but I get back at him just wait and see.....

Daddy catching some air!

Loving on Grandma.

Hangin back at the dock.

Loving it much better without the life jacket. Brae loved the water. It was a short weekend trip but she'll be ready for the lake again next year.

OOPS! Grandpa wasn't watching and Brae pulled off the cover to the steering wheel. Too funny!
Grandpa couldn't quite figure out how she was strong enough to pull it off? Sneaky little girl.
Playing in the water with uncle Wally and Robin. Wally was spinning her in circles to make her laugh. Brae thinks her Uncle is pretty funny.
5 comments:
Tell that little girl I'll help her get back at her Grandpa any time. I think I owe him a few anyway!
What a fun trip! Braelyn looks cute as always. Little girls are so fun, i love how cute you always dress her!
She is so dang cute!! Love those first 2 pictures.
She so cute! I miss kissing those sweet little cheeks. Give her a kiss for us. Mimi and Papa
I swear she is so cute! I think I just checked out your blog the other day and you've already posted two new ones. I'm such a slacker! Totally impressed with the air Chris caught, WOW!
Post a Comment